maanantai 19. tammikuuta 2015

Shooting with Katri Sorsa

We had a photoshoot last week with the lovely Katri Haapanen, better known as Katri Sorsa.
We took few pictures of Katri wearing Roots Inc. clothes, for her to use in her own  promotion and me to use in mine. The idea was to try something different from what she's used to and I think we surely succeeded!
Me myself, I prefer the casual street style with a hint -or usually more than a hint, of rock n' roll ;) And as some of you may know, Katri is used to seen with more glam up look in due to her work in show business. So this was a nice change for me and a bit of a challenge as well- all tough there was not a challenge in the actual shooting since Katri is a pro!

Big thanks to this sweetheart, we'll get together soon. Keep rokkin' girl!

/Eeva, Roots Inc.

Part 1 of the photoshoot:


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti